Friday, June 1, 2007

November 18, 2018 (Issue 0)

Last night, I was visited by the Almighty. I now know my purpose, I know why I exist. He bestowed upon me abilities beyond those of mortal man. Now, I am become His earthly messenger, the enforcer of His will.

This world is hurtling towards oblivion and I have been charged with saving it.

But I cannot do it alone. I must find others to aid me in this monumental task. If I should fail, it falls to you, whomever you may be, to read the following passages and carry on my mission.

Heed well these warnings, reader. Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.

2 comments:

Henry Townshend said...

Got a bit of room to accommodate all the crazies up in that skull, huh?

Jim Strummard said...

Man, I'm christian.

But you're christian.

Good luck with that man.