Wednesday, June 6, 2007

November 24, 2018 (Issue 0)

I've spent the past week testing the limits of my new abilities. From what I've gathered so far, I have flight, "super-strength", and the ability to heal myself and others. I'm starting to see why some of these "heroes" consider themselves gods.

Of course, the exhilaration that comes with the onset of such powers can be dangerous. I was distracted while preventing an armed mugging, and a photographer for the local paper was able to take several pictures of me. Before I could confront him, he was gone. The article was published yesterday, written by one Jim Strummard (the photographer at the scene was credited as Henry Townshend, another name I don't recognize). Apparently they've decided on calling me "Zealot", probably due to the fact that anyone with religious conviction is considered a fanatic these days. The article is pure trash, but I've actually grown fond of the photographs printed with it:


The Daily Sentinel is obviously pandering to the lowest common denominator, but it may still be a viable medium to spread the message I have been charged to deliver. I may have to organize a face-to-face interview with Mr. Strummard.

2 comments:

Jim Strummard said...

Lowest common? Oh you little bastard.


You've got an interview.

Henry Townshend said...

I am an excellent photographer, thank you.